WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT THE BAUMC ENDOWMENT FUND?
Your gift will provide income in perpetuity to support the missions and ministries of BAUMC.
WHO MANAGES THE BAUMC ENDOWMENT FUND?
The Fund is overseen by the Endowment Committee which is comprised of up to 9 members, including 5 members at-large. Other voting members are Chairperson of Trustees, Church Treasurer, Finance Chairperson and Administrative Council Chairperson.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE FUND?
- Cash Checks should be made payable to: "The BAUMC Endowment Fund” and mailed to The BAUMC Endowment Fund c/o Bel Air United Methodist Church, Attn: church bookkeeper, 21 Linwood Ave., Bel Air , MD.21014-3914
- Marketable Securities
- Bequests through a Will or Trust Remembering a charitable institution such as the BAUMC Endowment Fund in your Will and formal estate plan may be the most comfortable way to make a gift
- Life Insurance Name the BAUMC Endowment Fund as beneficiary of your life insurance policy, or donate a fully-paid life insurance policy.
- IRA or Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans Name the BAUMC Endowment Fund as beneficiary of your IRA or Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plan.
- Qualified Real Property with Lifetime Use A gift of real estate can be made to the Endowment Fund while providing you with use of the property during your lifetime. At time of death, the property becomes an asset of the Endowment Fund and is excluded from your estate
IS MY CONTRIBUTION TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Gifts to the BAUMC Endowment Fund may be tax deductible. Gifts can be made during your lifetime and may qualify as charitable gifts for federal income tax purposes. Please check with your tax advisor regarding your personal situation.
WHO CAN I CALL WITH QUESTIONS?
For general questions about the BAUMC Endowment Fund, call BAUMC Church at 410-838-5181.